Sunday, April 13, 2014

Spring

It finally feels like spring here.  Except tomorrow it's supposed to be in the 40s and cold and the possibility of snow flurries.  Ugh.

I have been keeping a pretty low profile lately - busy but not jam-packed, which is a nice change of pace.

Here's a few things that have happened lately:

Pedicures with Alicia


We got a little Moellering baby snuggle time and got to hang out with Nellie.


Vanessa moved to KC.  But before she went we had a night out doing a thing we used to do weekly:  trivia at Tower Pub.  It still reeks of cigarettes but we had a good time hanging out together.



Friends ran the Go! STL relay marathon.  I had to back out due to surgery but I cheered everyone on that day and had a good time.  Thanks Dave for running in my place!

,
Dave, Mel, Nellie, Lauren

BBQ at  Casa de Niethe for a Mizzou reunion since Neil was in town.  Awesome to see everyone.  



I attended Regan's 6th birthday party - her special day with me and her mom is coming soon :)


This week/weekend was metro Walk MS weekend - my 6th.  I am happy to say that it's over because I am beat!  They all seemed to go pretty well even though we ended early today due to the rain rolling in.  I have one more community walk to attend but the committee at that walk is awesome so it'll be a pretty easy day for me.  :)  

0 comments: